British born Zac Patsalides is a Multimedia contemporary artist.
Zac currently studies Fine Art at Camberwell College of the Arts (2020-2023) and has exhibited his work in London.
Since the pandemic, he has immersed himself in the process of working with glass, light and alternative printing techniques. He combines Victorian processes with contemporary machinery and lighting.
- 2023: Group Exhibition, Dilston Gallery, London, UK
- 2022: Group Exhibition, APT Gallery, London, UK.
- 2022: R06m, Tola, London, UK
Awards & Features
- 2019: Fine Art Photography Awards, 3rd Place
- 2018: Chromatic Awards, Honourable Mention
- 2017: On The Road, Bike Magazine UK, Inspired Eye
- 2016: On the Road, Solo Show
- 2015: Asian Geographic Youth Photographer of the Year